Monday, October 13, 2008

Fletcher Cascade, White Mountains

Photos from Sunday's hike near Waterville Valley, NH.



Beginning the Fletcher Cascade trail with friend Linda Abels, daughter Dina Freedman in for a visit from Salt Lake City, husband Joe Smiga and me (Linda Feinberg). The first part was easy. Drake's Brook below.










Oh yes, I did a slip & fall here. Nothing serious, but I can tell I'm not young any more.




What a beautiful day. I love fall in New Hampshire. Chag Sameach to our Jewish friends & family (holiday of Sukkot).

With thanks to Dina Freedman for the photos. (I didn't realize the card in my camera was full. I was glad Dina had her camera with us.)

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Gorgeous places you're visiting. WIsh i could join your hikes!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos! Love the colors. Hi from Idaho.

Linda H. Feinberg said...

Glad you liked the photos. We have family in Boise, Idaho too. We haven't been to the northern part of that state yet.

Still very beautiful here in Manchester. Soon we'll have snow and I love that too!