Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chapter Nineteen Getting Acquainted

They choose to have breakfast at a quaint restaurant they walked by the previous afternoon.

While sitting at the bay window in front, they notice the man who has been tailing them enter the same establishment.

"For crying out loud, this asshole is getting ridiculous," spoke Hamid.

Only this time the man approaches them and asks if he can sit at the same table for breakfast.

"We know that you are not the secret police because you are too damned obvious," rattles off Hamid.

"You're right I'm not. I am your ride to the noon meeting you have today. I will meet you in the lobby at 1100."

"Can we be sure you are telling us the truth?" spoke up Kamil.

"Your fourth cousin sent my boss the information you were coming and my boss wants me to spend some time with you to see if you are what you say you are."

"What are we ?" spoke Hamid.

No comments: