Sunday, November 15, 2015

Craft Fair in December

I am only doing one local craft fair this year. My husband, author Joe Smiga (www.joesmiga.com) and I will be sharing a table at the Intown Holiday Market fair on Saturday, December 12, 2015. The fair is at 1000 Elm Street, Manchester, NH and runs from 9:00 - 2:00 pm.  I will have some of my urban downtown Manchester paintings on exhibit along with cards and sets of cards that can be given as gifts (or used for yourself). Stop by and say hello.

Joe is having a good year and doing more fairs. He's finishing up his 8th novel now. I've read the first 35 chapters and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them. He has a very scary, but realistic, view of terrorism.  He will be happy to sign a book for you.  His events are listed on his web page: http://www.joesmiga.com/up-coming-events/


No comments: