Monday, February 4, 2013

Fletcher Cascade Trail


Click on this link for: My website for more information on this painting

This is what it looks like when I post a new painting to my new website. This is part of the trail series that I have started. Small (8" X 10") acrylic paintings on canvas board. You can buy cards from this website too.

This trail starts easily off the Drake's Brook trail in Waterville Valley/Campton area of the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Then it ascends and crosses a brook.  The cascades are waterfalls that flow over rock steps. They are very beautiful. It is a worthwhile hike and I've written about it on this blog several times. This link should work to take you back to my 2008 entry. If not, you can try the filters on the right, for posts by category, and scroll back.


2 comments:

VuGurus said...

Very Nice Work,,, I Like Your All Art Pictures....

Linda H. Feinberg said...

Thank you.