Thursday, April 12, 2012

Drake's Brook and Ruth's Barn finished

I started painting class again this week with instructor Kim Roth and finally finished these two paintings I had started in the fall. I'll be bringing them to the pop-up gallery this weekend in Hooksett at White Birch Brewing and hope that goes well.  I'll be bringing cards too as well as originals. The theme is "New Hampshire Proud" -- my work certainly fits into that category! (Drakes Brook is accessed from hiking trails in the Waterville Valley/Campton area of NH.)

Ruth's Barn is located in Hollis, NH.  If you have been reading this blog for a while, you may remember the smaller picture I painted with the view from the front. This is the view from the side. It was quite challenging to paint.

Both paintings are acrylic paint on 11" x 14" canvas board and are available for purchase.

No comments: