Sunday, January 3, 2016

January Exhibit

I have some of my newer paintings on exhibit for the month of January at the Bedford, NH library.



 I hope to get some help at the Manchester Artists Association meeting Monday night to straighten out the paintings.  It would seem that every time someone opens the door, the paintings shift on the strings.

I had an exhibit there before (sharing the space with other artists) so I'm glad I took photos. This way I did not repeat any of my paintings, but put up some of my newer ones.

I'm still working on finishing up some of the paintings I started in my class last semester.  This one shows the underground cisterns in Ramla, Israel (Roman ruins). This was an interesting place to tour while in Israel. Amazing how the antiquities from thousands of years ago still function. Acrylic on canvas board, 8" X 10".


We finally had our first snow in New Hampshire, but it's not enough to go cross country skiing yet. Still waiting for that.  Happy new year to my readers.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed popping in and looking at the paintings in your exhibit. I do all the art work for my blog, 600 pieces in the last 2 years. I call my 'Timeline' art because they have to be quick 15 minute little ditties. Enjoyed yours. http://morningtalkswithjohammers.blogspot.com Jo

Linda H. Feinberg said...

Thank you. I will take a look at your blog later today. Just had my eyes dilated for my annual eye exam and everything is a blur right now.