Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Art In the Park

Coming soon, my first time doing an outdoor art exhibit. I am sharing a space with another artist. I'm nervous, but looking forward to this show. I'll be doing 3 indoor shows in the fall. I'll post that information next month.

If the print it too small for you to read, just click on the photo.  Children are welcome and encouraged to bring their artwork too.

Veterans Park is easy to find. It is across the street from the Radisson Hotel, one block north of the Verizon arena.  Parking is free on the side streets on Saturdays. If you park on Elm Street, you need to put money into the kiosks and get a ticket to display in your car window.  If you are hungry after you view the artwork, there are many excellent restaurants right on Elm Street and nearby.

If you would like to see more art, you can visit the Currier Museum which is less than 1 mile away from the park. A new exhibit will be starting on the same day: Escher

No comments: