Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Making cards from my paintings

This is an old card that has been popular at Jewish craft shows. I decided to update the background. I had two old versions, one with a floral painting behind it, the other with a colored pencil abstract. I like the saying and I'll be doing a craft show in August so I did an update. If you have been following this blog for a while, you may recognize the sunset from my Sunset in Netanya painting done this past spring.

I was asked recently for sympathy cards. I thought my Springtime at Grace Church would be an appropriate background. I made two versions as I found I liked both of these verses that I found on the internet. I will probably do others with different backgrounds and verses.

I will put these cards up on my website later this week.  While I enjoy selling the originals, I also enjoy designing cards that are very affordable. I put my name on these images, but the bright white letters at the bottom are not on the cards.

No comments: