Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sea Iguana again

I still can't decide if this picture is done or not. Every time I look at it, I feel I need to add a little more definition. I think the iguana looks better now, but I'm not sure about the overall picture. I may continue to work on it from time to time.

Next week we are going north, to the tippy top of New Hampshire (Pittsburg, bordering Quebec) and I will have time for some sketching. It has been a very busy summer, with hiking, family, gardening (all good stuff) and I have had little time for art. I hope to get some good photos of moose. The last time we were there, we saw many of them along Route 3 (a/k/a Moose Alley).

I have signed up for three craft shows in November/December. I will have to prepare more cards and prints for those. I think I'll bring one or two original pieces with me as well.

No comments: