Sunday, January 10, 2010

Utah


I'm not sure if this watercolor painting is done yet, but I don't have time to work on any art this month. This is busy season for my bookkeeping business.  Meanwhile, I like to post something at least once a week and I'm falling behind. So, I thought I'd put this up for now. It's nice to think of spring flowers in the middle of winter (which I do enjoy too). I took lots of photos in Utah in June when I was there visiting my daughter, Dina.  I made this painting from one of the photos.  There is a pen & ink sketch from another one back further in the blog. That was at Alta (a ski area). This one is from the Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake City.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hi Linda, Nice watercolor and nice to hear from you. Missed you on Sat. but know how busy you are. The class is nice and everyone happy. Don't work too hard. Love, Jeanne