Thursday, April 21, 2011

Acrylic painting

I have started on my DVD course, Acrylic Painting Secrets. The first disk was basically informational, but I still learned a few new tricks.  I am working on "skies" now. Very interesting and by watching the instructor, I can see what I have been doing wrong. Of course, I needed to go out and buy more art supplies. I just had to have the exact color he was showing (I know this is silly, as I am just practicing, but I thought it would help.)

Anyway, I went to the website and see that the course has sold out, but Bob Davies, the instructor, will be making more DVDs and you can download a free e-book from his site and watch some videos.  He is very clear with his instruction and if you are interested in acrylics, the free stuff helps too. He also has a watercolor instructional set out, but I've only watched the free videos on that one.

This is the link: http://www.acrylicpaintingsecrets.com/

Have fun painting! Maybe I'll have some new paintings to put up in a few weeks.

No comments: