Saturday, April 18, 2020

Abstracts

Playing with colors during the pandemic. We had to cancel our trips and I was tired of painting landscapes so I just played with paints.  Have not thought of a title yet.

This panel was a landscape I was unhappy with. I washed some of the paint off, let it dry and sandpapered more.  Then I covered with Red Iron Oxide paint.  I played with some colors on this one too. I am not sure if it is done yet. I might add more splashes of colors. Thinking of title: Celebration.

While these were fun, I will probably go back to landscape painting or flowers soon.  Those are challenging, but I enjoy the challenge.  Hoping to be able to travel again next month.  We had canceled our plans for this month.  Still too dangerous and Idaho is still on shelter at home orders.

No comments: