Thursday, October 20, 2022

Winter Wonderland

 


I'm happy to have three paintings in this show.  Although I now live in Boise, Idaho, I submitted paintings from NH. That was my happy place for winter before I became a senior citizen (euphemism for "old lady").
Here are the three that will be up in the gallery.
This is a very small painting, 5" X 5" of Clark's Pond in Hooksett, NH. Sold today at the reception. 

This is a snowmobile trail in Auburn, NH. We shared it with the sled dogs, cross county skiiers and snow shoers.  It was a great trail to walk on in any season.


A winter marsh in Hooksett, NH near Dube's Pond. Also a good trail in any season

All of these images are also available as prints, cards or other printed items through my Fine Art America website.

Happy winter to all. (Winter is mild in Boise, Idaho. Not much of a challenge, but it works well for me now that I am older. I can walk my dog almost every day without any problems.)

No comments: