Friday, August 26, 2022

Poetry on display


I entered a church exhibit and surprisingly my poetry was accepted to their exhibit. I won't be able to attend the reception since I will be at my daughter's wedding in Utah, but I encourage readers in Idaho to attend and view the art and poetry on the theme from Psalm 46. This is the Christian translation of Psalm 46:10 (the Jewish one is a little different).

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth"

I felt that some of my poems related to the Psalm as many of my poems reflect on my own spirituality. I have not been in many churches and it was amazing to me to see how big this one was when I went to drop off my binder. They even have their own coffee shop and book store there. 



 

No comments: