Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Happy New Year

 

Just a fun painting I did recently. Snowy Owl on black canvas.  8 X 10. oil painting.  I still have 2 more black canvases that I picked up on sale. Have to decide what to put on them.  I found many photos that are copyright free on Pixabay.com.  I picked this one because I liked the expression.  I feel that the owl is talking to me "Hoo R U?"

Happy new year to all. I hope that 2021 is a better year than 2020. I don't know when the vaccine for the Covid virus will be available to us, but we plan on taking it.  We are still hoping to be able to travel again next year.

Last painting of 2020. Not quite finished. I couldn't figure out how to make the black horse look more like a horse. "Cold day at the ranch", 8 X 10, oil painting. Painted from my photo taken at this place. I went there to paint, but it was too cold. I just did a few sketches, then painted from my photos back in my warm studio.




No comments: